Juy 1 group

Home Forums General FMD Forum Juy 1 group

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Alane

Hi to all those that began on 7-1. How much weight have you lost? I am down about 5 pounds. It was a rough week and with the fourth and bbq’s I did have some wine and a dessert. I wanted to lose more but with all that what could I expect. This is the 2nd week and I began a program at Curves. Hoping that the exercise will spur on the weight loss. Do you know if we can have Tea? Thanks all and hope you are doing great.

Lolajb2013

Caffeine free teas

Alane

Hi ok. How are you doing without caffeine?

Alane

Where is the notes pane on the app? I used it in week one and now it’s not coming up on my app. Any ideas? Thanks

I had a crazy head ache for 3 days – then it subsided – but I have 12 oz of caffine (diet coke) a day – if this is a life chance I needed a little pleaseure

Under “MY DAY” all the way on the bottom

Alane

Hi Hope everyone is doing well. I am now down 5.2 pounds. I wish it was more but I’ll take it. Has anybody had the stuffed Bell peppers? Thanks

lynnadeiter

Hi! I am down 5 lbs and happy with that. I am learning more each day and have found that there were certain veggies I ate last week that were not Phase appropriate, but if that’s the worst thing I did, I’m ok with that. I was a die-hard Snapple iced tea addict and miss that the most….herbal tea just isn’t the same. Exercise is going well. Not too difficult to plan and prepare meals now with it being summer and the kids off from school, but not sure I will be able to carry over once school starts. I think it is very time consuming. I use the iphone app for all the planning and find it extremely helpful.

Lynn Robb

I am only down 4 pounds, but what is happening to my skin is just amazing! No more odd clear bumps around my eyes, finer texture and no other blemishes whatsoever. Not to mention I am sleeping better. If only for those things I am happy with the diet.

maggiet

week 2 day 4 down 7.5 lbs. Glad to be over P2. harder this week than last. whew

Kelly

I started on July 3…Does anyone know if it’s ok to start Phase 1 on Monday and only have one day of Phase 3 this week?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.